-Small particle size and uniform;
-When VLT 70%, the infrared blocking rate ≥99%;
-Good dispersibility, good compatibility with UV resin, no precipitation;
-Good stability, no stratification and precipitation after long-term preservation;
-Strong weather resistance, after QUV 5000h test, no performance degradation, no color change;
-Has a number of independent intellectual property rights, with advantages of technical and price;
-Safe and reliable, no halogen, no heavy metal.
It is used to make high performance insulation window film, which can be used for automobile and building glass to get heat insulation, energy saving, improving comfort, or it is used in other fields with the requirement of heat insulation or anti-infrared.
Note: Small sample test with resin is necessary before use.
According to the optical parameters required and the recommended addition amount, take small sample to confirm the ratio firstly. Stirring for 40min, then filtering the mixture with 1um filter cloth.
Taking the production of 7099 window film as an example, the dry film thickness of the heat insulation layer is 3 micrometers, and the ratio G-P35-EA: glue = 1:1 is recommended.
1. Keep sealed and store in a cool place, make the label clear to avoid misusing.
2. Keep far from the fire, at the place where children can't reach;
3. Ventilate well and prohibit the fire strictly;
4. Wear PPE, such as protective clothing, protective gloves and goggles;
5. Prohibit contacting with the mouth, eyes and skin, in case of any contact, flush with large amount of water immediately, call a doctor if necessary.
Packing: 1kg/bottle; 20kg/barrel.
Storage: in a cool, dry place, avoiding sun exposure.
IR shielding solution for window film Related Video: